How do I report a water main break?
To report a water main break - please call the City of Springfield Water & Wastewater Department at 615-382-1600 during our normal business hours from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. After hours and weekends, please call 615-382-1600 and press option #5 to be connected to a representative which will forward your call to our on-call personnel.

Show All Answers

1. What measures that home owners/renters can take to minimize the possibility of water pipes becoming frozen?
2. Where do I pay my water bill?
3. Where does my water come from?
4. How do I report a water main break?