Where can I get information about surge protection?

The meter socket surge arrestor for residential customers can be purchased through the Springfield Electric Department. Customers must pay a $100 service fee per service installation. Call Springfield Electric at (615) 384-6770 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a power outage?
2. Where do I pay my electric bill?
3. Where do I report downed power lines or traffic light, street light, and security light problems?
4. Where can I obtain an electrical permit?
5. Where do I call to have trees trimmed?
6. How do I apply for underground electric service for residental or non-residential customer?
7. How can I get a security light at my home or business?
8. How do I get a meter base for a new construction?
9. Where can I get information about surge protection?
10. My heating and air unit is not working. How can I get it replaced?