Employee Health Clinic
The City of Springfield is excited to provide you with additional health and wellness-related benefits and resources as part of the new employee health clinic. The Employee Health Center will offer first-class healthcare in a safe and convenient setting beginning August 1, 2022.
900 South Brown Street, Springfield, TN 37172
Hours of Operation
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Employee Health Center provides services to all paid City of Springfield employees, including:
- Chronic Disease Management – Communicating with Primary Care Physician
- Patient Referrals to Specialists
- Hypertension – Treatment, Education, Counseling & Monitoring
- Diabetes – Treatment, Education, Counseling & Monitoring
- Cholesterol – Treatment, Education, Counseling & Monitoring
- Smoking Cessation – Treatment, Education, Counseling & Monitoring
- Stress – Treatment, Education, Counseling & Monitoring
- Laboratory Capabilities
- Well Women Exams – Pap Smears, Breast Exam
- Well Men Exams – PSA lab and digital exam
- Asthma & Allergy Treatment – Breathing Treatment
- EKGs with Basic Interpretation – PreOp, Annual Physicals
- Eye Care – Vision Acuity
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Wound & Foot Care
- Emergency Stabilization – Level 1 Suturing-Splinting
- Level 1 Procedures – Wart & Skin Tag Removal
- Prescription Capabilities by Nurse Practitioners
To receive access to the employee health clinic, you will need to register yourself and your spouse/dependents by completing this form before scheduling an appointment or visiting the clinic.
You can schedule an appointment by calling 615-953-9980. Online appointment scheduling is also available by visiting healthportal.care.