- THINGS TO DO
- Winter Wonderland
The City of Springfield’s Winter Wonderland is sure to create lasting memories as hundreds experience the captivating display of thousands of lights and more than a dozen holiday scenes.
Join with friends and neighbors to celebrate Winter Wonderland’s 22nd year at J. Travis Price Park, 4155 Wilks Road. The tradition continues with drive through and walkable experiences nightly from 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., December 9 through December 23, 2022. Admission is free.
Drive-thru dates: Friday, December 9-Friday, December 23, 2022
Walking dates: December 9-10, 16-17
Time: 5:30 PM-9:00 PM
Location: J. Travis Price Park, 4155 Wilks Road
Fee: Free admission.
Activity Nights: December 9, 10, 16 & 17
Walk through the lighted candy cane trails to enjoy festive holiday decorations, music, fire pits, and visit with Santa, and enjoy a holiday movie.
- Holiday Movies- The free outdoor movie screenings will begin at 6:30 p.m. in the parking lot next to the J. Travis Price Park lake. Upon entry, visitors will travel to the back of the event to find parking. A shuttle bus will be available to transport handicapped individuals to and from the movie nights.
- Friday, December 9- Smallfoot
- Saturday, December 10- Smallfoot
- Friday, December 16- Elf
- Saturday, December 17- Elf
Winter Wonderland’s Holiday Movie Nights is made possible by Uber Displays®.
- Donations- Springfield Parks and Recreation is excited to partner with Connecting Robertson County to collect donations at Winter Wonderland in hopes to fill the giant sleigh! New coats, hats, and glove donations in both youth and adult sizes will be accepted during the walk through event nights, December 9, 10, 16 & 17. Items collected will assist Robertson County families in need.
- Petting Zoo-Don’t miss your chance to feed the animals in the petting zoo on December 17 only.
Food will be available for purchase during the activity nights from a variety of food vendors including Whitt’s BBQ, Maria’s Snack Shack, and Taqueria Huatulco LLC.
In preparation for Winter Wonderland, J. Travis Price Park is closed to the public.