Mission StatementThe mission of the Springfield Fire Department is to protect the life and property of Springfield citizens and visitors, and to better serve our citizens and visitors with professional, efficient, emergency and non-emergency services.
The Springfield Fire Department will achieve their mission through:
- Integrity and pride of service through public education programs, code enforcement and timely emergency response.
- Communication and cooperation with employees and citizens to insure an understanding of the services provided.
- Continuous improvement of services through cost effective utilization of personnel, materials, equipment and technology.
- An environment that encourages leadership and knowledge through the development and education of all personnel.
- An innovative approach in meeting the needs of employees and citizens of the community.
The Springfield Fire Department provides:
- Fire suppression
- Fire prevention
- Emergency medical response
- Fire safety inspection and public education services within the city limits
- Hazardous material response
- Mutual aid assistance to other fire departments throughout Robertson County